Her Bad Mother

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Why Don't You Leave Your Name And Your Number And I'll Get Back To You?

This, for those of you following at home, is called phoning it in.

I am so exhausted from a weekend visiting in-laws - during which Emilia took up drumming and basketball and other activities more ordinarily associated with teenage boys than preschool girls - and I think that I'm coming down with something and, also, probably suffering from an iron-deficiency and so I'm having real trouble summoning the creative energies to say anything profound or funny or even remotely interesting.

Shown: Hoodlum, Preschool Female v.2.0

So I am, for today, just going to have to direct you elsewhere:

1) I'm not sure, but I think that whoever is writing this blog knows my kid. Hang on: maybe it is my kid. Whichever one of you taught her how to blog, you're fired.

2) This is me wringing my hands about Bill O'Reilly. Look how much fun I'm having! My joy is almost palpable. NOT.

3) You know how you're always telling me that I never update you on stuff, like how is my nephew Zachary, the one who was so deathly ill last fall? Well, I don't need to, because my mother is on top of that. You'll be interested - or not - to know that he's well enough to be having teh sex. I'm going to pretend that I didn't just write that.

3) I didn't write this, but I wish that I had.

4) Boobs.

That's all that I've got. Sorry.

Labels: , , ,